I was nominated by Sarah at Reviews and Readathons. Please visit her page to read the awesome book reviews that she posts. Thank you Sarah for the nomination!
Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 11 other people (preferably those with under 200 followers)
- Give your nominees 11 different questions to answer.
1.If you could make any book into a movie, which book would it be & who would you cast as the main characters?
One of the best books that I have read in recent times is Swimming Lessons by Claire Fuller. I would like to see this book adapted to a movie with the main characters played by Richard Gere and Rebecca Hall.
2. Where is your ideal reading location?
I love reading while curled up on my bed under the covers. So most of my heavy reading happens before my sleep.
3. What is the prettiest book cover you own?
I just checked my book shelf and was saddened to find out that I do not have many books with pretty covers. The prettiest one that I have in my limited collection is Love Story.
4. Why did you start your blog?
I was in search of an endeavour to channelise my creative energy. The only thing I was good at was reading and I used to help my friends in picking out books to read. So, I started my blog to help others in the blogosphere with their book selection.
5. What’s your favourite part of blogging?
I love interacting with the authors about their work and the writing process itself which would never have happened without the blog.
6. If you could only read one book over and over again for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood.
7. Do you prefer hardcovers or paperbacks? Why?
I prefer paperbacks due to the ease of reading they provide. Lying in the bed holding a hardcover is least convenient and might even pose health hazard if it accidentally falls on you. So I always choose the safer option of paperback.
8. What do you use as bookmarks, generally speaking? (If you’re a dog-earer, you can confess that, too!)
I do not use a bookmark as I generally remember where I left off.
9. What is the best bookish event you’ve ever been to? What did you enjoy about it?
Sadly, I have not attended any bookish events till date.
10. What is one of your reading goals for this year?
One of my reading goals this year is to reduce my reading experiments and to stick with the authors whom I like. Last year was one of experimentation and many of my bold choices in authors and books did not serve me well. So, I am slowly coming back to my home turf.
11. How many books do you read a year?
I read around 50 to 60 books a year.
- Surabhi Sharma at The Review Author
- Abhijeet at Abinotronix
- Well Read Twenty Something
- Books and Co. at Scribbled Stories
- Maddie at Stories and Spoons
- Nirmala at Red Lips and Bibliomaniacs
- The Jouska Blog
- What is your favourite genre to read?
- Name any one book that you have struggled to finish?
- Which one do you prefer? E-books or paperbacks?
- Name one of your favourite movie adaptations of a book and why?
- Who is your favourite author?
- What is your ideal location to write a blog?
- Do you keep all your books even after reading them?
- How many books have you purchased this year so far?
- How did you stumble into the world of reading?
- Name your favourite fictional character.
- Do you generally purchase new books or used books?